“Laughter Yoga Devon – the BEST course I have EVER been on”
Susan Quayle, Therapist.
If you’d like to set up your own Laughter Yoga club, train the benefits of laughter in the corporate world, integrate it into your coaching or therapy practice, this course is for YOU! Laughter Yoga Devon training dates now available.
The benefits of Laughter Yoga
Have you heard about the benefits of Laughter Yoga yet?
Laughter can help you relax, reduce stress, feel better, enhance your mood, reduce pain and increase creativity!
Perfect for everyone who loves to laugh, and great for people who feel they don’t laugh enough, or even those who have lost their laughter. Best of all it does NOT involve leotards, lycra or awkward poses! This is simply about reconnecting with your laughter and combining it with deep yogic breathing.
Laughter Yoga was designed by a medical doctor, Dr Kataria, in 1995, and since then it has taken the world by storm, bringing stress-relief, happiness and connectedness to many. There are now over 10,000 Laughter clubs, in over 70 countries worldwide.
Laughter Yoga as a career
If you’d like to set up your own Laughter Yoga club, train the benefits of laughter in the corporate world, integrate it into your coaching or therapy practice, this course is for YOU!
Learn the benefits of laughter and how to integrate it into your life and the lives of others.
- Learn how to set up a laughter club,
- Discover how to take laughter into the corporate arena
- Boost your training or coaching business
- Bring Laughter into your workplace to boost productivity and creativity
- Then become a certificated Laughter Yoga Leader!
- Join our action-packed two day course, held on the beautiful South Devon coast. You will complete the course with certification that is endorsed by Dr Madan Kataria’s Laughter Yoga International.
What you will receive from your laughter yoga Devon training
In addition to a fun-packed, action-packed laughter training two days, you will also receive:
- Ongoing mentoring and support when you need it
- Access to forms, scripts and resources exclusive to Creative Laughter
- Membership of the Creative Laughter Yoga Leaders group, for peer support and discussions.
- For just £10 extra – Six months introductory membership of Prozone, the official online resource for Laughter Yoga specialists (normal cost $99 USD a year)
Laughter Yoga Devon Training Dates for 2017 and beyond are available on Eventbrite:
4th & 5th March 2017
23 & 24 September 2017
- Or register for a course when it becomes available – please contact us for more information
Please book online or contact us for a booking form
Creative Laughter Yoga Devon Courses cost: £225 in total for both days. (Concessions available for unwaged/benefits and concession for bringing a friend)
And you can SAVE up to £30 by booking with our Super Early Bird Rate, Or Save £15 with our Early Bird Rate.
To book: Book Laughter Yoga Leader training here or call if you have any questions. Tel: 01626 864458